Friday, July 21, 2017

the snapchat guy came and left

so I recently got a new phone and made a new snapchat.  no it wasn't meant to catfish anyone.  the camera quality is better on my new note 4.  yes I know that there are better note phones but this is the last one where you can take out the battery.  so I added and deleted and added snapchat boy ( see previous story for more details).  he finally responded and even though he yelled at me it felt so good to talk to him again even if he didn't know who I was.  he asked if I was a guy and I told him no but you hate me.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I thought maybe I can talk to him and get him to like me and then tell him who I am but it never got to that because he said deuces so I told him who I was.  we haven't spoken since and I guess it's for the best leave the past in the past.  I just missed him sometimes.  no one ever sticks around in my life longer than 4 months ( my longest relationship was 3 months around around quarter ).  obviously it's me but if they don't even like me than I don't want them to stay around regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment